Eye-catching snack name

Douglas G. Wilson douglas at NB.NET
Sun Jan 16 05:59:17 UTC 2005

At the local grocery store, there are products from "Robert's American
Gourmet": snacks in bags. The first product I saw was named "Pirate's
Booty". Later I saw "Veggie Booty", "Fruity Booty", etc.: other products
from the same company, chips or whatever.

Now I see the product line has been extended to include "Girlfriend's
Booty". Probably a few bags should sell on the name alone. Will these be
permitted in school lunches? Am I the last one to notice this product on
the shelf?

-- Doug Wilson