monetized?

Fri Jan 28 14:27:13 UTC 2005

It's a word I've heard but not often, and the only use
I've heard has been in connection with governments
monetizing their debts by printing increasingly
(decreasingly?) worthless money, as in pre-WWII
Germany.  The sentence Bethany posted doesn't really
make sense to me, as I understand the meaning of the
word.

JIM

--- "Bethany K. Dumas" <dumasb at UTKUX.UTCC.UTK.EDU>

=====