Teen Lingo site

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at YAHOO.COM
Fri Jan 28 15:05:41 UTC 2005

Looks interesting. Thanx Patti.

JL

"Patti J. Kurtz" <kurtpatt4 at NETSCAPE.NET> wrote:
Sender: American Dialect Society
Poster: "Patti J. Kurtz"
Subject: Teen Lingo site

Not sure if this site's been posted here or not. Teen Lingo is a
"dictionary" of teen slang, ironically posted by a Christina youth
ministries web site. But it might be of interest:

http://www.thesource4ym.com/teenlingo/index.asp

Patti Kurtz
Minot State University
--

Freeman - And what drives you on, fighting the monster?

Straker - I don't know, something inside me I guess.

Freeman - It's called dedication.

Straker - Pig-headedness would be nearer.