"Nature's way of telling you" (1917) (etc.)

Wilson Gray wilson.gray at RCN.COM
Fri Jan 28 19:31:49 UTC 2005

I can top that one. This is from a men's-room wall at Washington
University in Saint Louis:

Please join us in the struggle to stamp out racism!
Take a nigger home with you for dinner.

(Yes, I'm black. But does that mean that I can't have a sense of humor?)

-Wilson Gray