Hobbesian choice

Erik Hoover grinchy at GRINCHY.COM
Fri Jan 28 22:11:09 UTC 2005

Arnold,

Your post reminds me, eggcorn-wise, that on today's NPR program
"Science Friday" I heard a caller "exult" the guest and host to spread
the word about avian flu.

Probably an overly sincere stumble but I exult you to add it to your
ongoing research.

Erik
-------------
Important:
This email message and any attached files contain information intended
for the exclusive use of the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed
and may contain information that is proprietary, privileged,
confidential
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any viewing, copying,
disclosure or distribution of this information may be subject to legal
restriction or sanction. Please notify the sender, by email or
telephone,
of any unintended recipients and delete the original message without
making any copies.