Subject: re: Getting Snickered

Dave Wilton dave at WILTON.NET
Tue Jul 5 15:06:39 UTC 2005

Indeed, that was my first guess. A candy bar can resemble a turd. This was
used to comic effect in the movie "Caddyshack," although that was a Baby
Ruth bar and not a Snickers.

When I was in the Army, some 16 years ago, Snickers were included in some
rations. If that's still the case, that might be reason for selecting that
brand.

--Dave Wilton
  dave at wilton.net
  http://www.wilton.net