Alice Kahn & "Yuppie"

Wed Jul 13 16:38:56 UTC 2005

Sorry, Barry, but I can't figure out which of the cites below is the
antedation for Yuppie.

Apparently my mail reader (Outlook) won't transmit the embedded links
properly, without shortening them
into smaller units, and possibly adding characters at the end of the
line.  At any rate, direct clicking
on them doesn't work, and I'm not able to figure out exactly which
characters from the text need to
be cut-and-pasted into the address line of the browser.

One of the PDF articles I was able to find was from 1991, instead of
1981.

And going to the ADS-L page for today's messages didn't work either.