"little joe from kokomo" and "african billiards"

Wilson Gray wilson.gray at RCN.COM
Thu Jul 14 01:22:28 UTC 2005

This reminds me of grade school in the '40's. "Hello, Jack! When'ja get
back [slap the guy on the back] from the Arm[twist the guy's arm]y?
Etc. Etc. I can't recall the rest.

-Wilson Gray