whole nine yards

Stephen Goranson goranson at DUKE.EDU
Sun Jul 17 19:00:04 UTC 2005

Thanks. I stand corrected. This quote appears in the Pocket Books paperback 1967
edition (which I have at hand) on page 47. My notes for the (or one of two) 1967
hardback editions (that I don't have at hand) do not include this. I was wrong.
The origin explanation still lacks consensus. I still suggest Montagnards be
considered.

Stephen Goranson