Iron Maiden & HEET (High Entrance/Exit Turnstile)

bapopik at AOL.COM bapopik at AOL.COM
Sun Jul 17 19:38:33 UTC 2005

http://www.barrypopik.com/article/1098/iron-maiden-or-heet-high-entranceexit-turnstile
Does HDAS or Jonathon Green have anything for "iron maiden"? These
subway turnstiles (also called HEET, or High Entrance/Exit Turnstiles)
have come under criticism after 7/7/2005 for not being safe in the
event of a terrorist attack.
COMPLETELY OFF TOPIC: It's good to be a candidate...I am under orders
to clean up my studio apartment. If anyone has a good idea where to
hide thousands of books and papers, please tell me. Throw out the HDAS
and DARE, or my girlfriend?