Billion here, billion there (1955, 1956)

Fred Shapiro fred.shapiro at YALE.EDU
Wed Jun 1 11:28:25 UTC 2005

On Wed, 1 Jun 2005 Bapopik at AOL.COM wrote:

> The Washington Post and Times Herald  (1954-1959). Washington, D.C.: Jan 22,
> 1955. p. 18 (1 page)
> Harman W. Nichols, of the United Press, sends me a dollar for Children's
> Hospital pinned in a cartoon from "Taxpayers' Dollar," published by the U.S.
> Chamber of Commerce.

Barry,

Is there any chance you might be able to verify the original cartoon?  I
believe that "Taxpayers' Dollar" is held by the New York Public Library.
If you are not inclined to do this, I will of course understand.

Fred Shapiro