Query from Wired: "more cowbell"

Lal Zimman zimman at SFSU.EDU
Tue Jun 7 23:10:43 UTC 2005

I think the upsurge is in part due to Will Ferrell's increase in
popularity among a larger audience (including non-SNL watchers)
beginning with the 2003 movie Old School. These new fans already like
Ferrell and are exposed to his SNL sketches in syndication. It's Walken
who says the line, but Ferrell is a big part of why that sketch was so
funny to begin with.

-Lal