Accent in Doubt

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Wed Jun 8 18:09:45 UTC 2005

FWIW, Cherry Jones appeared in Cambridge, Mass., with the American
Repertory Theater (affiliated with Harvard) for a few years before she
moved to Broadway (and was acclaimed, in I think first "The
Heiress).  Also, she is a graduate of Carnegie Mellon University.

In passing, her performance in Doubt just won the Tony for Best Actress.

Joel