spam from bigapple

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Sun Jun 12 18:15:57 UTC 2005

I got this unsolicited invitation in the mail from
"bigapple at comports.com", but it turns out to have nothing (directly)
to do with Barry.  For a moment, reading down the columns before
seeing what it was about, I immediately began to construct natural
classes.  For me, the correlation between "Wicked" and "Yankees" on
the one hand and "Doubt" and "Mets" on the other was perfectly
plausible, and I was all set with my yin/yang hypothesis, but by the
time I got to Rolling Stones in the Yankees column and Metropolitan
Opera in the Mets, I started to reconsider...

Larry