ahold

Tue Jun 14 13:31:47 UTC 2005

I was actually taught "supercede" back in the day, and
had to be reeducated to the "correct" spelling.  I
have spoken and read "idiosyncrasy", but I believe
this is the first time in my life I have written the
word, and save for having the spelling brought to my
attention there is at least a 50% probability I would
have used a non-standard spelling.

--- "Arnold M. Zwicky" <zwicky at CSLI.STANFORD.EDU>