"I guess I'll fade into Bolivian now." -- Mike Tyson

Wilson Gray wilson.gray at RCN.COM
Tue Jun 14 18:52:41 UTC 2005

An excellent point, Mark. Suppose that we write it as ",,, fade int'
oblivion" or as "... fade into 'blivion" or even as "... fade into
oblivion," i.e.  "...int[@ @]blivion."

-Wilson Gray