"paper-pusher"

Joanne M. Despres jdespres at MERRIAM-WEBSTER.COM
Mon Jun 20 15:40:49 UTC 2005

Sure thing, Jonathan.  I wasn't sure which sense you were after, so
I sent 'em both.

Glad to hear your friend does the honest kind of paper-pushing.
We do a lot of that here, too -- along with button-pushing (on the
computer keyboard, that is).

Joanne