Black-and-Tan Brownie (Denver?)

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Thu Jun 23 05:03:21 UTC 2005

BIRTH OF A NATION QUOTE--Bonnie Taylor-Blake doesn't post here often, but
each post has been brilliant. Between Bonnie and Ben, I'll be out of a
non-paying job!
BLACK-AND-TAN BROWNIE
At Central Park South, they were promoting women's golf and passing out  free
issues of CRUSH, the official publication of the LPGA (Plus: travel, food,
fitness, beauty).  Issue One 2005, pg. 165:
...--or go right to the hard stuff with a black-and-tan brownies, three
layers of cheesecake brownies served hot with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
(_www.wynkoop.com_ (http://www.wynkoop.com) ).
Are these Wynkoop "black-and-tan brownies" world famous? Did the dish
originate here?
(GOOGLE)
_Wynkoop Brewing Company_
(http://www.google.com/url?sa=U&start=1&q=http://www.wynkoop.com/tastes.htm&e=912)
The world  famous black and tan brownie is a three-layered  cheese cake
brownie
served hot with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Click here  for directions to
the ...
www.wynkoop.com/tastes.htm - 13k - _Cached_
(http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:97277Yq6lR0J:www.wynkoop.com/tastes.htm+"black+and+tan+brownie"&hl=en&star
t=1&ie=UTF-8)  - _Similar pages_
(http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&q=related:www.wynkoop.com/tastes.htm)
_McMenamins - Ringlers Annex - Catering &  Menus_
(http://www.google.com/url?sa=U&start=3&q=http://www.mcmenamins.com/index.php?loc=45&id=207&e=912)
McMenamins freshly roasted coffees will surely  be savored alongside a
decadent
black and tan  brownie. Take a look at our menus:. Full Catering Menus (PDF)
www.mcmenamins.com/index.php?loc=45&id=207  - 42k - _Cached_
(http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:9S5pj1qenEAJ:www.mcmenamins.com/index.php?loc=45&id=207+"
black+and+tan+brownie"&hl=en&start=3&ie=UTF-8)  - _Similar pages_
(http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&q=related:www.mcmenamins.com/index.php?lo
c=45&id=207)
_Menu for Phantom Canyon Brewing Co. for Dining in Colorado  Springs_
(http://www.google.com/url?sa=U&start=5&q=http://www.restauranteur.com/phantom/menu.ht
m&e=912)
Black and Tan  Brownie with chocolate ice cream and chocolate sauce 4.50
Ginger
Peach  Strudel With maple-caramel ice cream and pecan brittle ...
www.restauranteur.com/phantom/menu.htm - 27k - _Cached_
(http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:PxdSiumarpoJ:www.restauranteur.com/phantom/menu.htm+"black+and
+tan+brownie"&hl=en&start=5&ie=UTF-8)  - _Similar pages_
(http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&q=related:www.restauranteur.com/phantom/menu.htm)

_Titletown Brewing Company - Parties_
(http://www.google.com/url?sa=U&start=8&q=http://www.titletownbrewing.com/parties/menu.php?id=14&e=912)
... Black and Tan Brownie: A rich  brownie full of walnuts and a creamy
cheesecake
layer, serve warm with  cinnamon anglaise and vanilla bean ice ...
www.titletownbrewing.com/parties/menu.php?id=14 - 6k - _Cached_
(http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:FKiOr-SzbDIJ:www.titletownbrewing.com/parties/menu.php
?id=14+"black+and+tan+brownie"&hl=en&start=8&ie=UTF-8)  - _Similar pages_
(http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&q=related:www.titletownbrewing.co
m/parties/menu.php?id=14)
_Philadelphia Inquirer | 03/17/2005 | Irish  Aahs_
(http://www.google.com/url?sa=U&start=9&q=http://www.philly.com/mld/philly/entertainment/dining/11153869.
htm&e=912)
... pudding as well as an apple cake  called Eve's pudding, but also dishes
up  a
Black-and-Tan brownie with  Guinness ice cream, and a brown-bread ice cream.
www.philly.com/mld/philly/ entertainment/dining/11153869.htm - 44k  -
_Cached_
(http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:Qs7bFNSpGW0J:www.philly.com/mld/philly/entertainment/dining/11153869.htm+"black+and+tan+brownie"&hl=en&start=9&ie=UTF
-8)  - _Similar pages_
(http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&q=related:www.philly.com/mld/philly/entertainment/dining/11153869.htm)
_Bar brownie philadelphia_
(http://www.google.com/url?sa=U&start=25&q=http://www.ourbreakfast.com/bar-brownie-philadelphia.html&e=912)
...  Information on Philadelphia restaurant, night club, bar, dj and music
events.  ...
off your meal with our new Black and Tan  Brownie with Guinness Ice Cream.
... ...
www.ourbreakfast.com/bar-brownie-philadelphia.html - 45k -  Supplemental
Result - _Cached_
(http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:nxE8Aas2DV8J:www.ourbreakfast.com/bar-brownie-philadelphia.html+"black+and+tan+brownie"&hl=en&start=25&ie
=UTF-8)  - _Similar pages_
(http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&q=related:www.ourbreakfast.com/bar-brownie-philadelphia.html)
_Phantom Canyon_ (http://www.go
ogle.com/url?sa=U&start=10&q=http://www.phantomcanyon.com/banquetmenu.htm&e=912)
... SUMMER FRUIT  SORBET Sugar Cookie, Vanilla Bean Crème Anglaise. BLACK  AND
TAN BROWNIE Dark Chocolate Ice Cream, Hot Fudge.  CARAMEL ...
www.phantomcanyon.com/banquetmenu.htm  - 71k - Supplemental Result - _Cached_
(http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:a2XGS6F0Z70J:www.phantomcanyon.com/banqu
etmenu.htm+"black+and+tan+brownie"&hl=en&start=10&ie=UTF-8)  - _Similar
pages_
(http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&q=related:www.phantomcanyon.com/banquetmenu.htm)
<NO
_reviewjournal.com -- Neon: MINI REVIEWS_
(http://www.google.com/url?sa=U&start=20&q=http://www.reviewjournal.com/lvrj_home/2004/Apr-16-Fri-2004/weekly/2365
3038.html&e=912)
... But while we thought the potato-bacon soup, chips with curry  sauce and
Black and
Tan Brownie were decent  enough, some of the other dishes are enough to give
www.reviewjournal.com/lvrj_home/  2004/Apr-16-Fri-2004/weekly/23653038.html -
27k - Supplemental Result - _Cached_
(http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:VeoJQfuRPdcJ:www.reviewjournal.com/lvrj_home/2004/Apr-16-Fri-2004/weekly/23653038
.html+"black+and+tan+brownie"&hl=en&start=20&ie=UTF-8)  - _Similar pages_
(http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&q=related:www.reviewjournal.com/l
vrj_home/2004/Apr-16-Fri-2004/weekly/23653038.html)