shahbaz

Wilson Gray wilson.gray at RCN.COM
Thu Jun 23 14:07:40 UTC 2005

Very interesting. Some of the more mature posters may recall the
Malcolm X Puzzle. After Malcolm moved away from the Nation of Islam
toward a more nearly orthodox version of Islam, he changed his surname
from "X" to "Shabazz" (or was it "Shabbaz"?). Unfortunately, he was
assassinated before anybody could get the word on this new name. People
agreed that the name wasn't Arabic, but, AFAIK, that was as far as
anyone could go with it.

-Wilson Gray