spaz(z), n.

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at YAHOO.COM
Sat Jun 25 23:46:15 UTC 2005

I don't recall any "Spazz" among the Dead End Kids, Bowery Boys, or East Side Kids, and a Boolean search of Google (with both "spazz" and "spaz") came up empty.

JL

Your Name <sclements at NEO.RR.COM> wrote:
Sender: American Dialect Society
Poster: Your Name
Subject: Re: spaz(z), n.

I'm not at my home computer, so can't call up older messages, but I
wonder if anyone has brought up those wonderful movies of the 30's-
40's with the Dead End Kids and The Bowery Boys? I seem to remember a
kid named "Spaz." I can't remember now if he WAS a spaz, but I'm sure
others can track this down.

Sam Clements