Flipping; FIRE (Finance, Insurance, Real Estate); Lindy Hop

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Sun Jun 26 00:57:11 UTC 2005

_http://www.barrypopik.com/article/1061/flip-tax_
(http://www.barrypopik.com/article/1061/flip-tax)
_http://www.barrypopik.com/article/1062/bubbles-are-for-bathtubs-housing-bubbl
e_
(http://www.barrypopik.com/article/1062/bubbles-are-for-bathtubs-housing-bubble)
_http://www.barrypopik.com/article/1063/fire-finance-insurance-real-estate-ice
-intellectual-cultural-educational_
(http://www.barrypopik.com/article/1063/fire-finance-insurance-real-estate-ice-intellectual-cultural-educational)
_http://www.barrypopik.com/article/1064/lindy-hop_
(http://www.barrypopik.com/article/1064/lindy-hop)
The above are some of the articles written in the last 24-hours. Does  anyone
have a better FIRE (I don't have the online WSJ handy here at home with  my
SABR subscription to ProQuest)? Does OED not have the co-op/condo "flip"  at
all? Why do several web sites insist that "Lindy hop" pre-dates Lindy's 1927
hop??
My web page is not yet one year old. Just after midnight tonight, it will
officially record its first half-million hits. Special thank you to Grant
Barrett for all his help, and Orion Montoya, too, wherever he went.
_http://www.doubletongued.org/WEBALIZER_REPORTS/barrypopik.com_
(http://www.doubletongued.org/WEBALIZER_REPORTS/barrypopik.com)