Is GENERICIDE a bad choice or morphemes?

Wilson Gray wilson.gray at RCN.COM
Sat Mar 5 03:40:07 UTC 2005

I've always been annoyed by the fact that my company ID card reads
"RETIREE" instead of "RETIRED." Well, maybe not. I was forced into
retirement, so, perhaps, "RETIREE" is fitting, in my case.

-Wilson Gray