Synonymy avoidance

Wed Mar 9 15:58:04 UTC 2005

Not to mention that switching would require that the National Institute
of Standards and Technology, (NIST, formerly the National Bureau of
Standards, or NBS) would have to dissolve its "Henna Division", a cadre
of mobile calibration standards  ready to report to field sites all over
America, and replace it with a "Peroxide Squadron", who would need to be
trained and otherwise brought up to speed.  Plus, "I Love Lucy" would be
pulled out of the Primary Standards repository and replaced with
"Baywatch".