Collegiate "geek" in the '70s (was Re: Synonymy avoidance)

Ed Keer edkeer at YAHOO.COM
Fri Mar 11 14:19:37 UTC 2005

But don't forget that the geekwads and dorkwads formed
a historic wad alliance. While the nerds have no wad.

Ed

http://www.time.com/time/insidebiz/article/0,9171,1034713,00.html

http://www.usatoday.com/life/2003-10-22-geek-chic_x.htm