Bomb

Wilson Gray wilson.gray at RCN.COM
Tue Mar 15 02:22:37 UTC 2005

Back in the '50's - unfortunately, I can't find a single exact date
for him - there was Robert P. "H-Bomb" Ferguson, known to DJ's as
"The Bomb." IMO, the "bomb" referenced in today's slang is likewise
the H-bomb. Note that I'm *not* suggesting any connection whatsoever
between the contemporary bomb and H-Bomb Ferguson.

-Wilson