snowglobes? snowdomes?

Patti J. Kurtz kurtpatt4 at NETSCAPE.NET
Wed Mar 23 01:47:37 UTC 2005

I call them "snow globes."  And in a young adult novel, published  in
2003, it says:  "She picks up one of my snow globes and shakes it.
Silver snow falls on four tiny fiddlers in Nashville.  Dad still brings
me a globe every time he goes on a business trip.  No CDs or T-shirts of
video games-- I get snow globes."

(from "not As Crazy As I Seem" by George Harrar, Graphia Books, 2003.)

So at least to that writer, "snow globes" is the current term.

Patti Kurtz

--

Freeman - Long day?

Straker - Long month!