article about Microsoft grammar checker

Wells Darla L dlw3208 at LOUISIANA.EDU
Tue Mar 29 23:50:22 UTC 2005

He needs to tell them to work on the speech recognition function in Word,
also. I am having great fun playing with it. After three tries, I got this:

Once upon a time there was a little cat name jezebel space jezebel ran ran ran
because she was my [ hyper and to she exercise every day jezebel was in
training for the cat Olympics and when she ran she also jumped Clyde and the
kitty ballet jezebel strainer was a cat named Lee’s Louise did not run very
fast but she still run after jezebel me howling me at winged a give up and
trying to encourage jezebel to run faster when Louise caught up with jezebel
she would biter on the tail and tougher her with her large pot tilapia did
give it up.  In a session and that of session this session is now over look at

It has training sessions, but I am not sure who is training what exactly.

DWells