BULLOCKS - euph/typo/LA pron.?

Dave Wilton dave at WILTON.NET
Wed May 4 14:23:39 UTC 2005

Yes, caramel popcorn, similar to Crackerjack. I don't know if it's still on the market.

There is (was?) also an L.A. department store called "Bullock's." I thought that might be what the original Carrie Fisher quote was referring to, but on second thought not. But perhaps it influenced her spelling choice.

--Dave Wilton
  dave at wilton.net
  http://www.wilton.net