BULLOCKS - euph/typo/LA pron.?

Peter A. McGraw pmcgraw at LINFIELD.EDU
Wed May 4 17:18:06 UTC 2005

Of course the Koenen is evidence for contemporary standard Dutch, and not
necessarily for the dialects.  Unfortunately I don't have a Dutch dialect
dictionary, or know anybody who speaks anything but the standard, so that's
about as fur as I kin go.  At least it was kinda fun to dust off the ol'
Koenen.

Peter Mc.

--On Wednesday, May 4, 2005 1:00 PM -0400 Laurence Horn