(Chevy) Nova --Query

Cohen, Gerald Leonard gcohen at UMR.EDU
Fri May 6 01:03:46 UTC 2005

Is the story about the Nova being interpreted in Latin America as "no va" (doesn't go) and having terrible sales as a result merely a myth?  A colleague at my campus sent me the message below (with accompanying website) to the effect that it *is* a myth. Would any ads-l members know anything about this?

Gerald Cohen