Schbag & Threesh ("douchebag" variations)

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Mon May 16 04:14:35 UTC 2005

I was walking by the Ziegfeld Theatre on West 54th Street. Some people are
camped out there for the new Star Wars movie, opening in three days.
One person approached me with a Darth Vader head and asked for money for  the
Starlight Starbright foundation. So I thought what the hell, if he's got the
head of the emperor of the evil empire, that's worth something.
I asked if he had any slang (Star Trek followers have two names, but what
about Star Wars?), and he said there's loads. I gave him my e-mail. He quickly
gave me two:
Schbag/Shbag/chbag/chebag--shortened from "douchebag."
Threesh--going one more than "douchebag."