FYI: NAS Pensacola Library closed

Wilson Gray wilson.gray at RCN.COM
Tue May 17 01:14:52 UTC 2005

"Libraries will get you through times of no money better than money
will  get
you through times of no libraries."
Anne Herbert, The Whole Earth Catalog

"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get
you through times of no dope."
Free-Wheeling Franklin, The Furry Freak Brothers