adjective "Christian"

Rex W. Stocklin stocklin at EARTHLINK.NET
Thu May 19 05:24:54 UTC 2005

At 9:20 AM -0400 5/18/05, Mark A. Mandel wrote:

>I'm amused and pleased to see "grok" in there. But more importantly,
>because of formulation with "Christendom", you're forgiven for
>associating (what Christians call) the Old Testament with justice,
>in opposition to the New Testament of grace.

Cool yer yarmulke, I certainly I did not mean to offend any of the
first portion of the Judeo-Christian tandem. I was only regurgitating
standard protestant dogma.

I have enjoyed "grok" since "Stranger in a Strange Land". And use it
whenever I can, even to the point of marginally misusing it, just to
make sure folks remember it is there. ;-)

Lexy
Fishers, IN