Sale and Sell

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Fri May 20 18:53:42 UTC 2005

A college classmate of mine from Alabama told me a story of listening
to a "Health & Hygiene" lecture being given by her high school's
football coach. His topic, as far she could tell, was "The division of
sails," which made no sense. So, she raised her hand and asked what
sails he was talking about. He replied, "Regular sails. You know, like
the sails in your blood."

-Wilson Gray

--
-Wilson Gray