**spamTrapper 02.76** Standing, Stopping and Parking in the US

James C Stalker stalker at MSU.EDU
Tue May 24 02:25:48 UTC 2005

Roger,

I think you are having us on.  You know as well as I do that context tells
us how to interpret.  Notice that all responses have been street sign
contexts.  And now you tell us it is not a street sign.  So, if not a street
sign, what is the context?  Is it a sign in a brothel?  Perhaps a sign on an
outhouse in the more remote regions on Montana?  I thought about asking my
son what the imperative might mean, but didn't, because I couldn't tell him
where it occurred.

So. . .?

Jim