Standing, Stopping and Parking in the US

Alice Faber faber at HASKINS.YALE.EDU
Wed May 25 15:45:36 UTC 2005

There's a sign for a diet center that I pass regularly (ObLarry near the
corner of Dixwell and Whitney in Hamden) with a sign saying "Weight loss
in rear". Some day I'm gonna take a picture, I am.