FW: Article on lexicographer Erin McKean and Verbatim (2nd try)

Cohen, Gerald Leonard gcohen at UMR.EDU
Fri Nov 18 14:35:04 UTC 2005

Yesterday I tried to forward the below to the members of the American Dialect Society.  Here now is a second try. The item appeared two days ago in the Chicago Tribune, and I have Nathan Bierma's permission to share it
with you.

Gerald Cohen