Cyber Monday

Mon Nov 28 21:07:26 UTC 2005

Factiva and Lexis/Nexis's earliest cites are 20 Nov.

Google News has the 19 Nov NYT article (reprinted from the Tuscaloosa
(AL) News).

From:
"Upside trees are new fad in holiday decor "
Knight Ridder Tribune Business News. Washington: Nov 2, 2005. pg. 1
"In e-commerce circles, the Monday after Thanksgiving has come to be
known as Black Monday, or Cyber Monday for those looking to avoid
associations with crashing stock markets." [article is apparently based
on a Shop.org press release]