Youa (maxima) culpa

Wed Oct 12 06:39:40 UTC 2005

I thought Rod Corddry's "youa cupla" was funny on the Daily Show tonight.
Quoted from http://www.livejournal.com/users/treeling_75/:

On the Daily Show, my main consolation in life, Rob Corddry referred to
Brown's (former FEMA head) address to the Senate as a "heartfelt and
stirring youa culpa." That almost made the hurricane worth it.
-----

His funny wasn't unique, though:

-----
http://www.drudge.com/news/74014/did-white-house-lie-protect-rove-libby
"mea culpa"

Actually... with this group it's more like "Youa culpa" or "Thema culpa".

"Anybody but Mea Culpa" kinda sums it up.

Be Well.

Posted by dethspud
-----
http://www.bartcop.com/1628.htm, bartcop.com
Volume 1628 - Youa Culpa
[2005]
-----
Kevin Brabant (mea culpa, youa culpa, we all a culpa)
[Tue, 9 Jan 2001 19:33:48 EST]
-----