For some, "Christian" (adj.) no longer includes Lutherans

Dave Wilton dave at WILTON.NET
Thu Oct 13 14:06:15 UTC 2005

An excellent book on the topic is "Stealing Jesus" by Bruce Bawer. It
addresses the wider socialogical and theological implications of the trend,
of which the drift of "Christian" is only a symptom.

--Dave Wilton
  dave at wilton.net
  http://www.wilton.net