"Bill & Ted's" Quotations

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Fri Oct 21 18:07:16 UTC 2005

Thanks for reminding me, Bill. i'd forgotten about it. Too bad that it
couldn't have stayed that way! ;-)

Actually, to tell it like it was, after I got out of Fort Leonard Wood
and away from Fort Devens, my years in The War were rather enjyoyable.
"Three hots and a cot and they even give you  clothes," as one version
of the saying goes.

-Wilson

--
-Wilson Gray