Regional Variants on 'Eensy Weensy Spider'

Peter A. McGraw pmcgraw at LINFIELD.EDU
Mon Oct 31 16:41:23 UTC 2005

"Itsy bitsy spider" is all I remember ever hearing during a childhood in S.
California and Oregon in the  late 40s-early 50s.

Peter

--On Sunday, October 30, 2005 5:59 PM -0500 "Martinez-Gibson, Elizabeth A."