Stripperaoke (2005)

James Callan jabeca at DRIZZLE.COM
Fri Sep 2 02:10:58 UTC 2005

I saw "stripperaoke" mentioned in a short article in a Portland, OR,
newspaper when I was in town this past July. The article indicated that
the person singing the song shares the stage with a stripper, but does
not strip himself. I cannot find this article on the web, sadly.

stripperaoke gets 19 Google hits from several sources, the earliest of
which seems to be in July

stripperoke gets 70 Google hits, mostly from dogandponysound.com

Neither spelling turns up any Google Groups hits.

"stripper karaoke" gets 45 Google hits.

The Willamette Week site indicates
(http://www.wweek.com/headout.php?date=1125212400) that you could
attend stripperaoke as recently as last Sunday, Aug 28th, at Devils
Point, a Portland strip club. (No news yet about next Sunday.)

I'm sure more research is required.

        James Callan