No Orleans

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Fri Sep 2 03:11:26 UTC 2005

NO ORLEANS
A sad new nickname for that town. (See my website for other  nicknames.)
(GOOGLE GROUPS)

_NO Orleans info?_
(http://groups.google.com/group/rec.travel/browse_thread/thread/68edb92b7d6f5957/94820d7541f5bd54?lnk=st&q="no+orleans"&rnum=3&hl=en#9482
0d7541f5bd54)
OK,  here's what I know about New Orleans. Places to stay: Unless you've got
a  lot
of money to blow, don't expect to be able to stay in the French  Quarter. ...

_rec.travel_ (http://groups.google.com/group/rec.travel?lnk=sg&hl=en)  - Jun
16 1992, 7:26 am  by Elissa Keeler - 4 messages - 4 authors

_New Orleans changes name to No  Orleans_
(http://groups.google.com/group/dfw.general/browse_thread/thread/f423a68511282cbb/dc2480dd4039e2b5?lnk=st&q="no+or
leans"&rnum=4&hl=en#dc2480dd4039e2b5)
In honor of that, Bush changed his  name to Pussy to reflect his AWOL Viet
Nam days.
_dfw.general_ (http://groups.google.com/group/dfw.general?lnk=sg&hl=en)  -
Aug 30, 7:48 pm by  colu... at daboard.net - 1 message - 1 author

_Ostrich  on drugs again. No film at 11._
(http://groups.google.com/group/alt.abortion/browse_thr
ead/thread/bea567efa337bd63/1140ac72cc312587?lnk=st&q="no+orleans"&rnum=5&hl=en#1140ac72cc312587)
... Yeah, that's a  tough guy. <smirk> About as tough as the gumbo soil that
underlies
what is rapidly becoming No Orleans. and go cry  with the others. ...
_alt.abortion_ (http://groups.google.com/group/alt.abortion?lnk=sg&hl=en)  -
Aug 31, 3:22 am by  The Chief Instigator - 143 messages - 21 authors
OT: MISC.
Been kinda busy lately. I had a televised  (Channel 35--two viewers!) debate
last night. The big campaign kickoff is  next Saturday. Free pizza at
Angelo's, even if you haven't donate to the  noble cause...A rival Dem has the slogan
"Don't get mad--get Eva." She's  my councilwoman, known for her miserable
public service. She didn't get  back to me on three prior occasions. I made note
of it in a debate, and  her aide then gave me a personal e-mail. So I used it,
telling Eva  that "the Big Apple" must recognize its New Orleans roots for the
Big  Apple Fest, instead of a fictional French whore. No response,  again!