Duck (DUKW) Tours

bapopik at AOL.COM bapopik at AOL.COM
Fri Sep 2 22:11:19 UTC 2005

'Ducks' May Come to New York City; Anti-Quackers Speak Up
New York Sun (subscription), NY - Sep 1, 2005
... the appropriate approvals are obtained, the company hopes to start duck tours next April ... president of NY Waterway, Donald Liloia, told The New York Sun that the ...
The above article was interesting. I haven't checked OED's "duck" or "DUKW" (from WWII).
COMPLETELY OFF TOPIC: "LA MADRASTRA" ENDS THIS WEEKEND!
For fans of Spanish language soap operas (like I am), "La Madrastra" (the most-watched show in New York City) is ending with a two-hour finale this Monday. New Yorkers will now have nothing to do with their loved ones at home but... Last night's show featured the bitch of the series jumping off a roof to her melodramatic death. Harvey Korman and Carol Burnett did this better and funnier 30 years ago! But the thing that gets my goat is, does the murderer ALWAYS have to be a secretly cross-dressing lawyer?