New Orleans 'insurgency'

Janis Nihart tarheel at MOBILETEL.COM
Sun Sep 4 18:28:26 UTC 2005

Maybe I am hot and tired from a week of being a refugee(has been in use
since atleast the early 60's--nothing wrong with it.) In 1965 we lost everything
in Betsy inGrand Isle La..  I moved about 30 miles farther north about 20 years ago.
My parentsagain are dealing with the effects of Katrina on Grand Isle and they also
have toworry about looting.So I am also upset so maybe I misunderstood what was
said.The word thug is politically incorrect.  The politically correct word is
ASSHOLE.Please someone tell me that I misunderstood the comments made about how
insurgents can rape , loot, and destroy for a noble cause and do it while
laughing.  Iwonder if the same thing can be said for the servicemen in Iraq...should
they bejustified when they do it???I think not!  I apologize if you were being
sarcastic.Janis Nihart