New Orleans 'insurgency'

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at YAHOO.COM
Mon Sep 5 12:59:32 UTC 2005

You're entirely welcome, Janis.

JL

Janis Nihart <tarheel at MOBILETEL.COM> wrote:
Sender: American Dialect Society
Poster: Janis Nihart
Subject: Re: New Orleans 'insurgency'

Johnathon
If I had known you were being sarcastic, it wouldn't have bothered me. I
thought youwere serious and were really excusing this kind of behavior
from the so called insurgents..There is no neeed to apologize. I'm OK.
Really I canlaugh at anything. Like I said, I must have been really tired
from allthat is going onin our state and personally with my parents who are in their
seventies and
too old togo through this again, I just didn't pick up on the sarcasm..my
fault.Thanks for writing.
Janis