refugee, IDP, evacuee

Dave Wilton dave at WILTON.NET
Mon Sep 5 15:44:36 UTC 2005

And objectionable to those who don't want to face the fact that many of the
policies of the US government since the 1980s have created a class of people
in the US who are living in Third World conditions.

"Somewhere, somehow somebody
Must have kicked you around some
Tell me why you wanna lay there
And revel in your abandon
Listen it don't make no difference to me baby
Everybody's had to fight to be free
You see you don't have to live like a refugee"

--Tom Petty, 1979

--Dave Wilton
  dave at wilton.net
  http://www.wilton.net