Terror Dome; Dallas Morning News (1885-present?)

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Mon Sep 5 18:44:41 UTC 2005

TERROR DOME--I've seen "terror dome" applied to the New Orleans Superdome.
"Welcome to the Terror Dome" was a song by Public Enemy. I don't think it
applies here; New Orleans was attacked by a hurricane, not by terrorism.
DALLAS MORNING NEWS (_www.dallasnews.com)--I_ (http://www.dallasnews.com)--I)
 was looking at a  Texas newspaper--the Dallas Morning News, perhaps the best
newspaper in Texas.  Is it all online from 1885? Can you buy a day pass for
only $9.95? Is it full  text? If so, this is wonderful. Can someone look up
"New York Minute" and  "Tex-Mex" and "taco" and "enchilada" and "fajita" and
"nacho" and "taco salad"  and "corn chips" and "Frito pie" and "pecan pie" and
"burrito" and "chimichanga"  and "tortilla curtain" and "wetback" and "margarita
+ cocktail" and "No  way, Jose" and "big hat--no cattle" and "jazz" (there are
early Texas cites) and  such?