Fwd: Last Call:Submissions for ADS Newsletter

Luanne von Schneidemesser lvonschn at WISC.EDU
Tue Sep 6 15:46:39 UTC 2005

At 09:21 AM 9/6/2005, you wrote:
>Dear Luanne,
>
>I'm sure you've already seen this.  We (your or I) should send in an
>announcement about this, shouldn't we?
>
>Regards,
>David B

Thanks, David.  It got so I couldn't (still can't) keep up with all my
e-mail so I unsubscribed to the ADS list.  If you find things of interest,
please do pass them on to me (for DSNA or DARE).  So no, I hadn't seen
this.  The date is passed, but you could send it on to the DSNA list
anyway.  Grant can always keep the info for next time.

See you.

Luanne